In a 2015 survey commissioned by FollowAnalytics and Gigaom Research, enterprise mobile marketers revealed the critical role that their mobile apps play in the lifetime value of the customer.
Once brochureware or purely transactional, mobile apps have evolved and are now expected to deliver intelligent, personalized, 1:1 journeys providing consistency with all other channels such as web, email, in-store experiences.
This report covers key findings and recommendations including:
1. How to make mobile the center of your omnichannel strategy
2. Bolstering long-term customer value becomes the major objective for apps
3. Omnichannel marketing is the driver for better integrating data
4. How to circumvent technical limitations which are the major obstacle to integrating CRM and mobile
5. How to adopt mobile app strategies that focus on long-term customer value